Ableton Suite v8.3.1 With Content (Mac OSX) | 1.66 GB
Ableton Suite is a complete software studio. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus sound, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 11 Ableton instruments and effects including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments, the new, reworked Operator and amp modeling effects. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools and the sounds.
Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
A wide range of software instruments
Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling 74 *
Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G *
1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
Video import and export for scoring, video warping
Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
Multicore and multiprocessor support
Support for The Bridge, Abletons collaboration with Serato
8.3.1 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes:
* Added support for Mac OS 10.8 "Mountain Lion".
* Improved performance when recording many MIDI CC data into MIDI clips.
* The default takeover mode for control surfaces has been changed to "none" (this will only affect new installations).
* Minor changes for usage data reporting.
*Fixed a bug which could lead to degraded resolution of automation data when recording automation for VST plugins running in Novation's automap shell.
* Fixed a bug which prevented samples from being opened in an external sample editor.
* Fixed a crash which could occur when importing two identical audio files into Live.
* Fixed a bug which could lead to two undo steps when freezing a track.
* Fixed a bug which could cause the save dialogue to disappear in OS X Lion.
* Under certain conditions, Live's splash screen wouldn't appear on OS X Lion.
* Opening an alias file of a Live set wouldn't work on OS X Lion.
* Fixed login problems in the Soundcloud uploader on Windows.
* Fixed a rare crash which could occur with automatic updates on certain Windows computers.
Read More for Free Download Links