Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V4.1 Rc 2 Multilingual (Mac OSX)| 386 MB
The Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac from Adobe is a complete photo management and editing suite for Mac OS X.
Ideal for enthusiasts and professionals alike, Lightroom takes a nondestructive approach to photo editing, leaving the original files unmolested. All your adjustments and edits are stored in a database and applied to an image on the fly, so that you'll always be able to go back to the original image. This enables you to execute as many post-processing adjustments on a photo as you'd like, without making permanent changes to the original image.
Creativity and flexibility:
- Nondestructive environment
- Superior image processing
- Selective editing brush
- Tracking of editing adjustments
- Before-and-after comparison
Tone and color:
- Advanced black-and-white conversion
- Simplified tone curve tools
- Advanced hue, saturation, and luminance editing
Detail and correction:
- Superior noise reduction
- Intelligent sharpening
- Red-eye removal
- Film grain simulation
- Lens correction
- Perspective correction
Streamline your digital photography:
- Save time and work efficiently
- One toolset for your photography tasks
- One-click adjustments for multiple images
- Tight Photoshop integration
- Fast performance across platforms
- Image versions
- Image watermarking
- Intuitive environment
- Accelerated performance
- Tethered shooting
- Develop presets
- Support for DSLR video files
- Multiple monitor support
- Tools to manage and refine many images at once
Organizing and managing:
- Extensive image management tools
- Multiple viewing options
- Fast zooming
- Offline photo management
- DNG conversion
Finding, searching, and sorting images:
- File renaming
- Simple, customized keywording
- Manual photo sorting
- Single or group metadata stamping
- Advanced search and sort
- IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata support
- Import or export of keywords sets
Importing and exporting:
- Easy image importing
- Metadata stamp on import
- Timesaving presets for import or export
- Metadata stamp on output
- Make an impact
- More flexible print layout
- Online sharing integration
- One-click publishing to your website
- Easy-to-share slide show videos with music
- Output web galleries to HTML or Flash
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 RC2:
April 27th, 2012
· New Camera Support
· Canon EOS 5D Mark III â€” introduced with release candidate 1 (March 29, 2012)
· Canon EOS 60Da
· Fuji FinePix F770EXR
· Fuji FinePix F775EXR
· Nikon D3200
· Olympus OM-D EM-5
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5
· Pentax K-01
· RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5
· Samsung NX20
· Samsung NX210
· Samsung NX1000
· Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
· Sony SLT-A57
· Estimated price does not update when switching between books in the Collection panel.
· Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
· Filenames can be used as auto text captions within the Book module.
· Fonts such as Courier New and Times were not displaying properly on books exported as PDF files.
· The Adjustment Brush pin would not properly accept negative values.
· Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
· Creating a soft proof does not add a line item to the History Panel.
· Photos with GPS Altitude data will now properly display Altitude within Lightroom.
· Unable to import RAW+ JPEG files directly from Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D700, Nikon D90, and Sony NEX5 cameras when connected through USB.
· Unable to import RAW + JPEG files when using the built-in SD card reader on Macbook laptops in some scenarios.
· Lightroom 4 and ACR 6.7 render files differently.
Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
2.0 GB of RAM
1.0 GB of available hard-disk space
1024 x 768 display
Internet connection required for Internet-based services
Read More for Free Download Links