Siemens Simatic Step 7 Professional 2010 SR2 v5.5 + Plcsim + Scl + Graph + MicroWin v4.0.8.06 SP8 | 1.43 GB
STEP 7 - is a basic software package, which includes in its membership the tools required for programming and operation of control systems based on programmable controllers SIMATIC S7/C7, and computer control systems SIMATIC WinAC.
STEP 7-Micro/WIN - a convenient and easy to learn software designed for software development and maintenance of programmable controllers SIMATIC S7-200.
The package of STEP 7 Professional includes:
* STEP 7 V5.5 SP2 - Sam Step7
* PLCSIM v5.4 SP5 HF2 - Simulation
* SCL v5.3 SP6 - Pascal-like language
* S7-GRAPH v5.3 SP7 - Grafopodobny language
A distinctive feature of the STEP 7 is the ability to develop complex automation projects based on the use of a set of programmable controllers, industrial computers, devices and systems, human-machine interface devices, Distributed IO, network structures of industrial relations. Restrictions on the development of such projects are imposed only features programmers or computers that are running the STEP 7.
STEP 7 tools allow you to:
* Configure and define the settings of equipment.
* Configure the system of industrial relations and setting the parameters of the data.
* Programming, testing, debugging and running programs of individual automation systems, as well as their local or remote maintenance.
* Documenting and archiving project data.
* Operational management and hardware diagnostics.
STEP 7 is supplied with programmers SIMATIC Field PG. It may come as a separate software package for PCs running Windows 7 / XP PROF.
To be able to connect programmable controllers, your computer must be equipped with a MPI / Profibus card or PC / MPI / Profibus adapter and connecting cable.
STEP 7 provides parallel execution of work on one project by several developers. The only limitation here is the impossibility of simultaneous recording of data by multiple developers.
Step-7 MicroWin 4.0.8.06 (SP8):
Developer: Siemens A & D
Compatibility with Vista: complete
System Requirements: Operating system:
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- At least 700 MB of free
hard disk space
- Mouse (recommended)
Language: English + Russian
STEP 7-Micro/WIN - a convenient and easy to learn software designed for software development and maintenance of programmable controllers SIMATIC S7-200. This software can be used for a wide range of automation tasks.
Quick and easy development of programs, reducing design time.
STEP 7-Micro/WIN V4.0 package allows you to program all the CPUs S7-200 family.
STEP 7-Micro/WIN from V4 and above is as follows:
* The simple structure of the program:
linear structure of the program to include the usual routines, and interrupt service routines. Additionally, we can set up a block of data. Can be programmed using the symbolic addressing.
* Presentation of programs in the form of LAD, CSF and IL structures with the ability to switch from one type to another.
* Work in LAD and CSF using symbols IEC 1131-1 or SIMATIC.
* The use of symbolic addressing.
Assign symbolic names to absolute addresses in the symbol table. The output for printing a character or absolute addressing
* A set of wizards for configuring functions: - Text display TD200 / TD 200C / TD 100C.
- PID controllers.
- Communication connections for exchanging data between CPUs.
- High-speed counters.
- EM 253 Position Module.
- Modem EM 241.
- Communication processor CP 243-1 for Industrial Ethernet.
- Communication processor CP 243-1 IT for Industrial Ethernet and execution of IT communications functions.
- Communication processor CP 243-2 for the AS-Interface.
* A set of wizards to define the settings of the CPU. For example, the
- Configuration of input-output modules,
- Propagation delays of input signals,
- Set real time clock,
- Set passwords at various levels,
- Remanentnoy configuration memory area
- Installation of communication parameters.
* A comprehensive set of features online help and tips.
A large number of examples of programs be ordered separately CD-ROM.
A set of commands and functions included in its membership:
* Logical operations on bits.
* Operations with bytes: growth rate, shift, rotation, inversion, AND, OR, XOR.
* Operations pulse sequences.
* Calling routines / parameters are passed to the subroutine.
* Operations with timers and counters.
* Features high-speed accounts.
* 16 - and 32-bit integer math operations.
* Operations floating point math.
* Comparison functions.
* PID control.
* Operations data type conversion.
* Operations handling of tabular data.
* Team organization cycles.
* Commands freely programmable interface.
A set of editing functions and service functions
* The use of "hot" keys for call features you need.
* Copy, delete, insert statements and blocks.
* Undo the last operation.
* Creating folders with a set of commonly used commands.
* Search functions for a given text or instructions.
- Method of presentation software (IL, LAD, CSF),
- Mnemonics (SIMATIC, international),
- Language (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Return to the last screen after restart.
- User settings (fonts, colors, etc.).
* Interactive features of the CPU:
starting and stopping the CPU, reading the program from the memory controller in the programmer / computer recording program from the programmer / computer to the programmable controller.
* Comparison of the program loaded in the STEP 7-Micro/WIN, the program is loaded into the memory of the CPU programmable controller.
* Supports remote programming the S7-200 via a modem.
* Testing and debugging:
performance of individual cycles, forced the installation, the definition states
* Displays network connections.
* Free Edit table variables.
* Displays the values ??of the signals and the state table in several windows open simultaneously.
* Import and export files to / from STEP 7-Micro/DOS or STEP 7 Micro / WIN.
* Setting up the printer and print to any Windows printer
* The use of local variables.
* Passing parameters to subroutines and receive a response from them:
use of subroutines similar to other FB controllers SIMATIC.
* Support communication protocol to the S7-200 through CP 5511, CP 5512 and CP 5611.
* Communication via PG / PC interface.
* Online and offline program call from the SIMATIC Manager STEP 7.
* Project management and review the instructions in the style of Windows Explorer.
* Use the Drag & Drop mechanism to retrieve instructions and placing them on a worksheet
* Save all project data in one file
* Multiple start of STEP 7 Micro / WIN.
to simplify the copying of parts of one project to another.
* Built-in wizards for programming tasks based on the positioning module EM 253 modem module based on the EM 241 or an external modem, data logger, etc.: each artist supports setting parameters, generates the necessary software code and data blocks:
- A master of positioning enables incremental configuration settings using a graphical interface to perform the correction settings in the process of testing and startup;
- The master modem provides the ability to exchange programming process (PID, HSC, NETR / W, TD 200) through a modem;
- Master Ethernet connection lets you program the communication through the communication processor Wed 243-1 with the installation of up to 8 communication connections and support for client and server modes;
- Master of IT connectivity supports the ability to configure the communication processor CP 243-1 IT solutions for a wide range of applications exchange data via Ethernet and Internet (setting connections over Ethernet, e-mail setup, data exchange protocol based on FTP, the definition of user IDs, etc. .)
- The master recipe management, which allows to determine the structure of the recipes, as well as relevant data records;
- Master data logger that allows you to define the structure of data records.
* The concept of user libraries:
user functions can be stored in a library for later reuse.
* Protection of know-how:
library and user subroutines can be password protected to prevent unauthorized use.
* Print Management Functions:
printing functions can be adapted to user requirements. This may be standard features of print management, Windows, and a number of special optional settings.
* Edit functions:
use of a new project tree and navigate within it.
* Debugging functions and control states:
visual display of errors in the program using interactive timing charts of signal change (variables).
* Full range of communication functions:
- Dial-up: Support for Windows TAPI, built-in or PCMCIA modems, switching between standard and multifrequency imulsnymi procedures.
- Communication between the CPUs:
The software performs immediate detection of all network CPU and automatically determines the speed of data transmission on the network. Click on the image corresponding to the CPU can get pepper all of its properties.
* Data Block:
block of data can now be split into several villages.
Crack-Vin copy in a folder (replaces English version) The Help tab is not rusifitsirovana.Dlya loading and unloading of the code in the controllers with the suffix "CN" (China) expose Chinese language, if not satisfied with the question marks?? Rename the file Russification ResB.dll (or equivalent in English) to replace resk.dll same folder Bin.
Read More for Free Download Links