USB Safely Remove is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged. Safely Remove is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster then using "Safely remove hardware"" icon in the system tray.
Here are some key features of "USB Safely Remove":
∑ Safely remove in one click!
∑ Displaying processes which are preventing USB device from being stopped
∑ Powerful command line support
∑ 3 methods to stop devices.
∑ Automatically assigning hotkeys.
∑ Forbidding stopping any device.
∑ Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
∑ Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
∑ Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connecteddisconnected.
∑ Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
∑ Loading custom images for devices
∑ Ability to operate SATA drives
What's changed USB Safely Remove 5.1 ?
* The program device scanning mechanism was optimized for speed. Now the program scans for hardware changes more quick while loads the system less.
* Correct version info added to all program modules
* The "Apply" button in the options is enabled only if you change some settings
* Bug fixed: Command line "forcedstop" command didn't work
* Some small memory leaks. Fixed, now everything is dry
* Bug fixed: The program could hang on device insertion in some cases
* Bug fixed: The "Apply" button in the options may not apply changes in some cases
* Bug fixed: Autorun doesn't run some DOS commands (e.g. pause, net)
* Bug fixed: An error might happen after device settings export