Eben Pagan and Wyatt Woodsmall - Leading You, Me and We
English | MP4 | AVC 409 Kbps, 576x324, 29.97 fps | AAC 44,1 KHz | Size: 6.31 GB
In this program we're going to delve into leadership, but from a perspective that's never been done before. Most courses are designed for the Fortune 500 CEO, not the small business entrepreneur.
The different segments of this course:
1. Section #1: Work on our minds to see the world and leadership differently.
2. Section #2: Leading ourselves - if you can't lead yourself, you can't lead anyone else.
3. Section #3: Leading one other person - a group is essentially made up of individuals. If you don't know how to lead one other person, you won't be able to lead a group either because you won't be able to lead the components of the group.
4. Section #4: Leading a small group.
5. Section #5: How to take these skills to the world to create positive change through leading people.
* Why is leadership important?
1. If you learn it, you'll have more influence and become very attractive to other people. They may even say things like "I feel like I'm the best me when I'm around you."
2. If you don't learn it, when you try to exert your power and influence, others will recoil from you.