Camera FV-5 1.15 (Android)
Overview: Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
• All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
• Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as RAW (PNG) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible
What's in this version:
New: added support for physical shutter key on devices with one present. Behaviour is the same as the virtual shutter button.
New: added a visual folder picker dialog for custom storage location.
New: added specific support for Huawei U8815.
Fixed: if custom storage folder is deleted, renamed or somehow doesn't exist, the default DCIM/100_CFV5 folder is used, thus preventing losing photos.
Read More for Free Download Links