Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5 + Motion 5.0.4 + Compressor 4.0.4 + Mlooks 1&2 (Mac OSX) | 4.16 GB[/Center]
The new Final Cut Studio over a hundred new features and innovative technology for the film industry, through which you can work faster, collaborate more efficiently and achieve superior results. Build updated 06/28/2012.
Developer: Apple Inc.
Language: English only
Tablet: Not required
Version: Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5, Motion 5.0.4, Compressor 4.0.4
Version of OS X: 10.6.8 or higher
Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Video Memory: 256
- Improved image quality and efficiency of monitoring events with compatible third-party PCIe and Thunderbolt I / O devices;
- Improved performance of the multi-synchronization and editing;
- Added support for “simplified” Chinese language;
- Added option to Share for 1080p video on compatible iOS-devices;
- Audio channels are configured by default for new projects in stereo;
- Adds support for multikamerny export XML metadata into projects;
- Fixed bug where the video was superimposed on the background, and an alpha channel to appear in the Viewer differently before and after imaging;
- Fixed problem where some items are displayed after each re-run the application;
- Added support for Retina + some minor improvements.
Motion Update improves stability and performance, including:
- Improved overall performance and stability;
- Improved loading time projects;
- Improved performance of text editing in Canvas;
- Fixed problems Fill Opaque (opaque shading) for converting images to Drop Zones;
- Solved the problem with stability, which occurred when deleting all characters using the tools Transform Glyph;
- Fixed pixel display aspect ratio in the clips Anamorphic;
- Improved speed of saving the current frame (Save Current Frame);
- Solved the problem with the stability control when you set the blur effect in the Project Properties Inspector;
- Solved the problem with stability when the media during Motion in the background.
Compressor 4.0.4 update improves overall stability and performance, including:
- Added enhanced functionality and overall performance;
- An opportunity to launch a site Compressor encoding on a Mac without a monitor;
- Fixed problem with exporting, which took place at the entrance to the system as user Open Directory;
- Improved performance when encoding mp4 files, and AVI.
MLooks throws in a folder HD> user> Movies> MotionTemplates> Effects
mLooks2 put out of the pack
Read More for Free Download Links